Shipping & Delivery
Shipments within the US
- We ship via USPS First Class Mail, Priority Mail, FedEx Ground, FedEx Home Delivery, and FedEx Express. Available shipping options for your order are displayed during checkout.
- Orders placed by 12:00PM CDT Monday-Thursday usually ship the same day. Orders placed after 12:00PM CDT on Thursday will ship the following Monday.
- You will automatically receive an email with tracking information once your order ships. You can check your order status at any time by logging in to your account.
- Please note that it may take up to one business day from the time of the shipment for tracking information to appear on the carrier's website. In some cases when your order is processed for shipment after our daily pickup, your order may not show tracking until it is picked up the next business day.
- We do not ship "bill to recipient" or "freight collect".
- Shipping charges are calculated automatically in real time by the available carriers for most items. Tire Changers are charged flat rates due to the weight and dimensions of the packaging. Beginning in 2017, shipping charges to several western US states went up dramatically due to surcharges and fees passed on by the various carriers. Unfortunately, those charges are beyond our control.
- USPS delivers Monday-Saturday except for US National Holidays.
- FedEx Express only delivers on business days Monday-Friday.
- FedEx Ground and Home Delivery may deliver to some locations on Saturday, but Saturday delivery is not guaranteed.
- Freight shipments are delivered only on business days Monday-Friday. The freight carrier will contact you to arrange delivery or pickup depending on the option selected at the time of purchase.
- Multi-piece shipments may arrive at different times, so please check tracking online and allow a few extra days before calling about a missing shipment.
- Some higher value shipments may require an adult signature on delivery.
- Most international orders are shipped via USPS International First Class Mail or Priority Mail to your local post. Tracking may not be updated once the order leaves the US, or may only be updated on the website of your local post.
- Some international orders ship via DHL. Your shipping confirmation email will contain the tracking number and carrier used.
- Due to our volume of international orders, we accurately report the customs value of your shipment; we can not mark items as a "gift" or otherwise reduce the declared value for customs purposes.
- Canadian customers having your order shipped to a US address, please bring a copy of your invoice with you when you pick up your shipment for customs purposes since our US Packing Slips do not contain pricing.
- International shipments may be held by your local post or delivery company for payment of any import duties and taxes due.
- Please check with your local post before contacting us.
- We try to keep all items in stock at all times, but sometimes manufacturing or supplier delays can result in items being on a brief backorder.
- If your item contains a backordered item, we generally will hold the remainder of your order until the backordered item becomes available.
- If you require delivery of in-stock item(s) before your backordered item(s), please contact us.
- The "Availability" heading on our item pages will usually show an expected ship date for backordered items. Backorders are processed in the order in which they are received.
- If you receive a damaged package, please make sure the delivering carrier takes notes of the damage before accepting delivery.
- Take multiple photos of the damage (including the shipping label) before and after opening the package and inspecting the contents.
- Please be prepared to email us photos in the event that any contents are damaged or missing so that a claim may be filed.
- Damage reports should be filed no later than three (3) business days after the shipment has been delivered.
No-Mar Enterprises, LLC is not responsible for the performance of shipping carriers. Delivery times can and will vary. Weather and other delays do happen. For customers paying for a guaranteed service such as FedEx Express, liability for a late delivery is limited to a refund of shipping charges if -- and only if -- the shipping carrier agrees and refunds No-Mar Enterprises, LLC for the shipping charges. Such refunds can take up to 90 days to process.