Our most versatile tire changer! The perfect tire changer for Sport and Sport Touring Motorcycles!
Comes complete with:
- Classic Tire Changer with Floor Stand
- Our latest articulating "Swivel Tech" overhead arm to support and align your center post fast!
- New and Improved 42" Bead Breaker Arm (Yes, it will even break the bead on Gold Wing tires!)
- No-Mar Scratch-Proof Bead Breaker (convenient waist-high bead breaking!)
- Patented Locking Cam and Dog Blocks to quickly clamp most sport bike/sport touring wheels
- Patented Mount/Demount Bar
- Spare Demount Tip 
- Tire Lube Paste [1 Pint Jar]
- Spray Bottle for Tire Lube
- YellowThing® Bead Keeper Tool
- Assembly Instructions
- Durable powder coat finish
- Lifetime Limited Warranty*
- Posi-Clamps®: IF YOU ARE WORKING WITH HEAVY CRUISERS (i.e. HARLEY OR METRIC), VINTAGE, GOLDWINGS, ADV, DIRT BIKE AND OR ATV TIRES OUR OPTIONAL PATENTED POSI-CLAMPS® WHEEL CLAMPING SYSTEM MUST BE USED TO GRIP YOUR WHEELS!
- Hitch Mount: Perfect for track days, mount your Classic Tire Changer via the 2" receiver hitch on your truck!
- ATV Bead Breaker: Makes breaking the beads on ATV tires, old tires, or tires glued to the wheel much easier!
- Roll-On Base: Another portability option, by mounting your tire changer to our Roll-On Base and drive your car, truck, or trailer on to the base to secure your changer!
- Wheel Balancer: Ensure maximum ride comfort, improved wear, and increased mileage by properly balancing your wheels & tires!
Product Selection Notes:
- Our patented Posi-Clamps® are a MUST if you will be working on heavy cruisers (Harley or Metric), Vintage, Gold Wings, ATV/ADV or Dirt Bike Tires.
- While this machine will work with most passenger car and light truck tires, extremely low-profile or stiff sidewall tires, run-flat tires and wheels with limited drop centers can be extremely difficult or impossible to change. Our SpoonBar® tire irons can be a great help with some difficult tires.
*LIMITED WARRANTY applies to all structural steel, welds and hardware. Cosmetic powder coat is not covered under warranty. Plastic replaceable consumable parts (bar tips, spools, etc.) are not covered under warranty. Please see our WARRANTY page for limited warranty details.