All new for 2018!
Heavy Duty and extremely stable static wheel balancer/truing stand. Constructed of 3/16” plate steel with a 2-inch wide, 14-gauge tubular cross bar.
• Accurate to 1/16 oz (1.75 grams)
• Accommodates tires up to 30” tall and 15" wide
• Durable powder coat finish matches our Classic and Professional Model Tire Changers
• Easy assembly and quick break-down for portable use
• Compatible with a dial indicator and magnetic base for complete truing
• Stainless Steel Balancing Rod (1/2")
• Two sets of chrome-plated balancer cones:
• Small cones measure .5625" (15mm) to 1.02" (26mm)
• Medium cones measure .80" (20mm) to 1.235" (31.5mm)
• (Cones have brass set screws and an Allen wrench is included)
• Low-stiction high performance precision bearings (bearing appearance and mounting differs slightly from photos)
• Low center of gravity achieves the most stable and consistent results
• Rubberized feet prevent moving around on bench surface
• Assembly and Usage Instructions
Assembled dimensions: 23.5" (W) x 19.5" (H) x 13.5" (D). Weight 18 lbs.
For single-sided swingarm wheels, wheels with larger bearings and automotive wheels, see our Large Balancer Cone Adapter Set with threaded rod.
For verifying the lateral trueness of your wheels, rotors, sprockets, hubs, etc. consider adding our Dial Indicator Truing kit.