Heavy Duty and extremely
stable static wheel balancer/truing stand. Constructed of 3/16” plate steel
with a 2-inch wide, 14-gauge tubular cross bar.
• Accurate to 1/16 oz (1.75 grams)
• Accommodates tires up to 30” tall and 15" wide
• Durable powder coat finish matches our Cycle Hill (CH100) and CH200 Tire Changers
• Easy assembly and quick break-down for portable use
• Compatible with a dial indicator and magnetic base for
• Stainless Steel Balancing Rod (1/2")
• Two sets of chrome-plated balancer cones:
• Small cones measure .5625" (15mm) to
• Medium cones measure .80" (20mm) to
• (Cones have brass set screws and an Allen
wrench is included)
• Low-stiction high performance precision bearings
• Low center of gravity achieves the most stable and consistent
• Rubberized feet prevent moving around on bench surface
• Assembly and Usage Instructions
Assembled dimensions: 23.5"
(W) x 19.5" (H) x 13.5" (D). Weight 18 lbs.
For single-sided swingarm
wheels, wheels with larger bearings and automotive wheels, see our Large Balancer Cone Adapter Set with threaded rod.
For verifying the lateral
trueness of your wheels, rotors, sprockets, hubs, etc. consider adding our Dial Indicator Truing kit.
(NOTE: Orange is being discontinued as a color option for our Professional Balancers (they remain available in White/Black Vein). The "Deal of the Day" discount price reflects the fact that the remaining stock of these balancers may display slight blemishes/dings/chips in the powder coat finish that does not in any way effect the functionality or accuracy of the balancer.)