The XtraHand® Clamp is our super rubberized bead depressor tool.
When you need an extra hand (or two, or three!) to help keep that sidewall pushed down and the bead in the drop center of the wheel during demounting, this much needed tool helps hold even the toughest tires.
- Helps keep bead clear of the lip of the wheel to make clamping the wheel in the tire changer faster and less frustrating
- Makes getting the demount tip on our patented Mount/Demount bar started under the bead much easier with those difficult tires
- Our patented Mount/Demount bar will help ensure scratch-free tire changes
- It makes demounting tires much easier, especially by yourself
- Sold individually - we recommend having a set of 3
With its super-rubberized coating, non-marring tip, and steel frame, our heavy duty tool works with most tubeless motorcycle and automotive wheels while protecting them from scratches during demounting.
Application Notes: The XtraHand® is a Bead Depressor tool ONLY and should never be used as a Bead Keeper. If you need a Bead Keeper consider our YellowThing®
tool. If you use the XtraHand® as a bead keeper, the side-forces applied during tire mounting will result in the XtraHand® bending or breaking and such damage is not covered under warranty. If you need a bead depressor that can be used during both demounting and mounting, please see our non-marring Bead Depressor Blocks
. The XtraHand® is designed to aid in tire demounting/removal only! NOT RECOMMENDED with Gold Wing GL1800, knobby tires, or most Harley-Davidson. It can fit on large BMW GS wheels but should not be necessary.
Limited Warranty: The rubberized coating on all XtraHand® Clamps is warrantied for the lifetime of the tool. Replacements are warrantied for 90 days. The remainder of the XtraHand® Clamp is warrantied for 90 days from the date of purchase. Damage/breakage caused by improper use (including using the tool with a pneumatic or powered tire changing machine) is not covered under warranty.