Makes your tire changer portable and is a great alternative if you can't secure it to a concrete floor!
- Fits 2-Inch Class III & IV receivers only
- Perfect for track days and road trips
- Allows locking your changer to your vehicle for added security using an locking hitch receiver pin (not included)
- Convenient mounting if you don't want to drill into your garage floor, your vehicle acts as the supporting anchor
- Compatible with all 2009+ Classic, Classic HD, and Jr. Pro models
- NOW WORKS WITH with all 2019+ Cycle Hill HD, Cycle Hill HD+, and CH200HD models (white/black vein color)*
- *NOTE: You will need a stand-alone bead breaker such as the BeadBuster XB-455 or similar if you haven't upgraded to waist-high bead breaking for these CH/HD models
- WILL NOT work with original style Cycle Hill (CH100) or CH200 model tire changers (blue or orange color)
SPECIAL NOTICE: We have heard from a few owners of Toyota trucks who report that the hitch mount is a very tight fit in their 2-Inch receiver, and have had to grind off the powder coating to make it fit because the Toyota receiver is slightly under-sized. All other OEM and aftermarket 2-Inch receivers we have tested fit perfectly.