|Our patented Posi-Clamp® rim clamps have an integral relief area allowing more room to manipulate stiffer sidewall tires while providing a secure grip with minimal compression of the tire. Posi-Clamps® allow the tire sidewall room to move so it can be pushed down up to 2 inches to help keep the top bead in the drop-center of the wheel. This can be extremely helpful when working with wheels that have a shallow drop center. Posi-Clamps® make your Classic or Classic HD Tire Changer completely versatile and capable of changing most common motorcycle, ATV, ADV and light automotive tires!|
REQUIRED FOR ALL: Heavy cruisers (standard and metric) such as Honda GL1800® and Harley-Davidson® Models, vintage wheels, Dirt-Bike, Adventure & ATV wheels, outer-spoke wheels, or any wheel with a shallow drop-center.
- Holds rims up 4+1/8 inch off of machine frame arms so rotors, sprockets, and pulleys can remain attached
- Exclusive multi-spool design allows clamps to grip on a curve instead of a flat ensuring a more positive grip
- Comes with both non-marring Standard and Tall Spools (Tall Spools are specifically designed for water-cooled BMW GS cast wheels, outer-spoke wheels, or other wide-lip cast wheels)
- Spools can be rotated for extended life, and replacement spools are always available on our web site
- Non-marring HDPE pads below the spools protect the wheel during initial clamping and if the wheel comes out of the spools due to insufficient tightening
- Clamps install by simply replacing your existing dog blocks, and cam block; just slip them in place and your ready to go
NEVER BREAK THE BEAD ON POSI-CLAMPS! - USE DOG & CAM BLOCKS OR GROUND-LEVEL BEAD BREAKER AS APPROPRIATE.
IMPORTANT ORDERING NOTES:
- POSI-CLAMPS® ARE/WERE INCLUDED STANDARD WITH ALL CH100, CH100HD, CH100HD+, CH200, CH200HD, JR. PRO AND PROFESSIONAL MODEL TIRE CHANGERS.
- THESE ARE INTENDED TO BE AN UPGRADE ACCESSORY FOR CLASSIC AND CLASSIC HD TIRE CHANGERS, BUT MAY ALSO BE ORDERED AS A REPLACEMENT OR SECOND SET FOR ANY MODEL (MANY SHOPS LIKE TO HAVE ONE SET WITH STANDARD SPOOLS INSTALLED, AND A SECOND SET WITH TALL SPOOLS INSTALLED TO SAVE VALUABLE TIME).
- IF YOU HAVE A CLASSIC OR JR. PRO MODEL MADE BEFORE FEBRUARY 2019, YOU MUST SELECT THE "EARLIER MODELS" OPTION FROM THE DROP DOWN TO ENSURE YOU RECEIVE THE CORRECT DRIVE SCREW TO PREVENT JAMMING THE REAR POSI-CLAMP® UP AGAINST THE BACK POST/BACK POST COLLAR.
- FOR ALL OTHER MODELS SELECT THE NEAREST MATCHING OPTION FROM THE DROP DOWN.