Shipping & Delivery
No-Mar Enterprises, LLC is not responsible for the performance of shipping carriers. Delivery times can and will vary. Weather, traffic and other delays can and do happen, and are beyond our control. For customers paying for a guaranteed service such as FedEx Express, liability for a late delivery is limited to a refund of shipping charges if -- and only if -- the shipping carrier agrees and refunds No-Mar Enterprises, LLC for the shipping charges. Such refunds can take up to 90 days to process.
Shipments within the US
- We ship via USPS First Class Mail, Priority Mail, Priority Mail Express, FedEx Ground, FedEx Home Delivery, and FedEx Express. Available shipping options for your order are displayed during checkout. Some services may not be available due to the weight or dimensions of your order.
- Orders placed by 11:00AM CST Monday-Thursday usually ship the same day for in-stock items, but same day shipping is never guaranteed. Orders placed after 11:00AM CST Thursday will ship the following Monday (or Tuesday if that Monday is a Holiday).
- You will automatically receive an email with tracking information once your order ships. You can check your order status at any time by logging in to your account.
- Please note that it may take several hours from the time of the shipment for tracking information to appear on the carrier's website. In some cases when your order is processed for shipment after our daily pickup, your order may not show tracking until it is picked up the next business day.
- We do not ship "bill to recipient" or "freight collect".
- Shipping charges are calculated automatically in real time by the available carriers for most items. Tire Changers are charged flat rates due to the weight and dimensions of the packaging. If you order items in addition to a tire changer, shipping costs will be higher than the listed flat rate due to the additional item(s).
- In rare cases, we may use a shipment method other than the one selected. This is sometimes necessary due to size/weight issues, to ensure an order is received by a certain date, or if an order is shipped after one carrier has already picked up for the day.
- The "Availability/Shipping Time" displayed on product pages is an estimate how much time it usually takes for that item to leave our warehouse en route to you, NOT the time it will take to be delivered.
- As hard as we try to get your order shipped as quickly as possible, sometimes there are unexpected delays in getting orders out due to order volume, carrier capacity, etc. If we expect shipping your order to be delayed more than 2 business days from the posted availability at the time your order is placed, we will email you to advise when we will expect to ship your order.
- If you have a date-specific need for an order, please CALL us to place the order to verify your needs can be satisfied.
- USPS delivers Monday-Saturday except for US National Holidays.
- FedEx Express & FedEx Ground deliver on business days Monday-Friday.
- FedEx Home Delivery delivers Tuesday-Saturday, but Saturday delivery is not guaranteed.
- Freight shipments are delivered only on business days Monday-Friday. The freight carrier will contact you to arrange delivery or pickup depending on the option selected at the time of purchase.
- Multi-piece shipments may arrive at different times, so please check tracking online and allow a few extra days before calling about a missing shipment.
- Some higher value shipments or shipments to locations the carrier suggests has a higher incidence of fraud may require an adult signature on delivery at our discretion.
- Most international orders are shipped via USPS International First Class Mail or Priority Mail to your local post. Tracking may not be updated once the order leaves the US, or may only be updated on the website of your local post.
- Some (mostly larger) international orders ship via FedEx to Canada, or DHL to the rest of the world. Your shipping confirmation email will contain the tracking number and carrier used.
- Due to our volume of international orders, we accurately report the customs value of your shipment; we can not mark items as a "gift" or otherwise reduce the declared value for customs purposes.
- Canadian customers having your order shipped to a US address, please bring a copy of your invoice with you when you pick up your shipment for customs purposes since our Packing Slips do not contain pricing.
- International shipments may be held by your local post or delivery company for payment of any import duties and taxes due.
- Please check with your local post before contacting us about a missing or delayed shipment!
Back-Orders and Delays
- We try to keep all items in stock at all times, but sometimes manufacturing or supplier delays can result in items being on a brief back-order. We try our best to keep availability updated on our product pages daily, but sometimes unexpected delays do occur and we don't always have the resources to notify each affected customer personally.
- If your order contains one or more back-ordered items, we generally will hold the remainder of your order until the back-ordered item(s) become available.
- If you require delivery of in-stock item(s) before your backordered item(s), please contact us as shipping charges for separate shipments will have to be calculated manually.
- The "Availability/Shipping Time" displayed on our item pages will usually show an expected ship date for back-ordered items. Back-orders are processed in the order in which they are received.
- Scheduled delivery dates shown on carrier websites are an estimate. Delays can and do happen, and sometimes your package(s) may not arrive on the expected date. Weather, traffic, etc. are beyond our control.
- If you receive a damaged package, please make sure the delivering carrier takes notes of the damage before accepting delivery.
- Take multiple photos of the damage (including the shipping label) before and after opening the package and inspecting the contents.
- Please be prepared to email us photos in the event that any contents are damaged or missing so that a claim may be filed.
- Damage reports should be filed no later than three (3) business days after the shipment has been delivered.