Motorcycle Static wheel balancer and truing stand.
Heavy Duty and extremely stable static wheel balancer/truing stand. Constructed of 3/16” plate steel with a 2-inch wide, 14-gauge tubular cross bar.
• Accurate to 1/32 oz (.89 grams)
• Accommodates tires up to 30” tall and 15" wide
• Durable powder coat finish matches our current tire changer lineup
• Easy assembly and quick break-down for portable use
• Compatible with a dial indicator and magnetic base for complete truing
• Precision-Ground Stainless Steel Balancing Axle Rod (1/2")
• A pair of our new for 2020 Standard Balancing Cones:
• Precision-CNC manufactured from aircraft-grade 6061-T6 aluminum
• Hard anodized with a U.S. 'MIL-SPEC' MIL-A-8625F TYPE III CLASS 2 coating to ensure long life and durability
• One set of cones now fit wheels with axles from .585" to 1.22" (15mm to 31mm)
• Perfect for most front and rear (conventional swingarm) motorcycle wheels
• Cones secure to balancing rod with brass set screws and a 5/32" hex ("Allen") wrench is included
• Low-stiction high performance precision bearings (bearing appearance and mounting differs slightly from photos)
• Low center of gravity achieves the most stable and consistent results
• Rubberized feet prevent moving around on bench surface
• Assembly and Usage Instructions
Assembled dimensions: 23.5" (W) x 19.5" (H) x 13.5" (D). Weight 18 lbs.
For single-sided swingarm wheels, wheels with larger bearings and automotive wheels, see our Large Balancing Cone Set for Single-Sided Swingarm Wheels
For verifying the lateral trueness of your wheels, rotors, sprockets, hubs, etc. consider adding our Dial Indicator Truing kit.