Shipping & Deliveries
No-Mar Enterprises, LLC is not responsible for the performance of shipping carriers.
(We don't have any more control over them than you do!)
Delivery times can and will vary.
Weather, traffic, pandemics, national emergencies, labor strikes, protests and other delays can and do happen, and are BEYOND OUR CONTROL.
- Orders placed by 11:00AM CDT Monday-Thursday usually ship the same day for in-stock items, but same day shipping is never guaranteed. Orders placed after 11:00AM CDT Thursday will ship the following Monday (or Tuesday if that Monday is a Holiday).
- International Orders for Tire Changers will sometimes take an additional 1 to 3 business days to ship for mandatory customs paperwork to be completed and filed.
- You will automatically receive an email with tracking information once your order ships. You can check your order status at any time by logging in to your account (if you created one during checkout). Be sure to check your SPAM email folder! If you did not enter a password to create an account during checkout, you will not be able to log in to check order status or tracking information. Please do not call us to request this information unless 10 business days have passed since you placed your order.
- Please note that it may take several hours from the time of the shipment for tracking information to appear on the carrier's website. In some cases when your order is processed for shipment after our daily pickup, your order may not show tracking until it is picked up the next business day.
- We do not ship "bill to recipient" or "freight collect".
- Shipping charges are calculated automatically, in real time during checkout based on the weight, dimensions, and number of packages in your order. If you are unhappy with the shipping rates, please feel free to arrange to pick up your package at our St. Louis, MO factory free of all shipping charges!
- As hard as we try to get your order shipped as quickly as possible, sometimes there are unexpected delays in getting orders out due to order volume, carrier capacity, etc. If we expect shipping your order to be delayed more than 2 business days from the posted availability at the time your order is placed, we will email you to advise when we will expect to ship your order.
- If you have a date-specific need for an order, please CALL us to place the order to verify your needs can be satisfied.
- USPS shipments are currently experiencing random 1-3 day delays as well as HIGHLY UNRELIABLE tracking information. We are seeing packages where tracking is never updated after the label is printed, as well as packages delivered before any tracking information is updated. Please DO NOT CALL US regarding missing/delayed or "Awaiting Shipment" tracking unless AT LEAST 10 BUSINESS DAYS have passed since your order was marked as shipped.
- We ship via USPS First Class Mail, Priority Mail, Priority Mail Express, FedEx Ground, FedEx Home Delivery, and FedEx Express. Available shipping options for your order are displayed during checkout. Some services may not be available due to the weight or dimensions of your order.
- We do not ship via UPS. If you have a personal grudge with USPS or FedEx, please feel free to arrange to pick up your package at our St. Louis, MO factory free of all shipping charges.
- Delivery Instructions ("Please leave package under yellow chair on top of abandoned Camaro next to laundromat") must be requested by speaking directly with your local USPS/FedEx driver or dispatcher. We have no control over where a driver leaves your package(s). USPS and FedEx shipping software ignores such requests made at the time of an order.
- Customers paying for a guaranteed service such as FedEx Express, liability for a late delivery is limited to a refund of shipping charges if -- and only if -- the shipping carrier agrees and refunds No-Mar Enterprises, LLC for the shipping charges. Such refunds can take up to 90 days to process. FedEx 2-Day Flat Rate ($13.95) shipping IS NOT A GUARANTEED SERVICE, it is a special rate for small parcels which specifically excludes all guarantees.
- Customers living outside the U.S. Lower 48 States (Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Territories, etc.): We are very, very sorry that shipping to your location can be so expensive. Unfortunately, this is beyond our control. We only charge you the actual price the shipping carrier charges us. If you are unhappy with the shipping rates, please feel free to arrange to pick up your package at our St. Louis, MO factory free of all shipping charges!
U.S. Delivery Days
- USPS delivers Monday-Saturday except for US National Holidays.
- FedEx Express & FedEx Ground deliver on business days Monday-Friday.
- FedEx Home Delivery delivers 7 days/week, but weekend delivery varies by region and is not guaranteed.
- Multi-piece shipments may arrive at different times, so please check tracking online and allow a few extra days before calling about a missing shipment.
- Some higher value shipments or shipments to locations the carrier suggests has a higher incidence of fraud may require an adult signature on delivery at our discretion.
- Orders with a shipping address that does not match the billing address may be held or delayed due to security/fraud alerts from our payment processors.
- Most small international orders are shipped via USPS International First Class or Priority Mail to your local post. Tracking may not be updated once the order leaves the US, or may only be updated on the website of your local post.
- Some (mostly larger) international orders ship via FedEx to Canada & Mexico, or DHL to the rest of the world. We DO NOT ship DHL to Canada. Your shipping confirmation email will contain the tracking number and carrier used.
- Due to our volume of international orders, we accurately report the customs value of your shipment; we WILL NOT mark items as a "gift" or otherwise reduce the declared value for customs purposes.
- Canadian customers having your order shipped to a US address, please bring a copy of your invoice with you when you pick up your shipment for customs purposes since our Packing Slips do not contain pricing.
- International shipments are often held by your local post or delivery company until receipt of payment for any import duties, taxes, and fees due. They may not notify you, so please be vigilant so you don't end up paying for shipping twice if your package is returned to us for non-payment of duties/taxes/fees!
- Please check with your local post before contacting us about a missing or delayed shipment!
Back-Orders and Other Delays
- We try to keep all items in stock at all times, but sometimes manufacturing or supplier delays can result in items being on a brief back-order. We try our best to keep availability updated on our product pages daily, but sometimes unexpected delays do occur and we don't always have the resources to notify each affected customer personally.
- If your order contains one or more back-ordered items, we generally will hold the remainder of your order until the back-ordered item(s) become available.
- If you require delivery of in-stock item(s) before your backordered item(s), please contact us as shipping charges for separate shipments will have to be calculated manually.
- The "EXPECTED TO SHIP IN" heading displayed on our item pages will usually show an expected shipping time frame for back-ordered items. Back-orders are processed in the order in which they are received.
- Scheduled delivery dates shown on carrier websites are an ESTIMATE. Delays can and do happen, and sometimes your package(s) may not arrive on the expected date. Weather, traffic, etc. are beyond our control.
- If you receive a damaged package, please make sure the delivering carrier takes notes of the damage before accepting delivery.
- Take multiple photos of the damage (including the shipping label) before and after opening the package and inspecting the contents.
- Be prepared to email us photos in the event that any contents are damaged or missing so that a claim may be filed.
- Damage reports should be filed no later than three (3) business days after the shipment has been delivered.
- If a package shows as "Delivered" in tracking but you can not locate it, please check the following before contacting us:
- Review the full tracking history on the carrier website for delivery details; the tracking information on our website is only an overview and may not contain the complete tracking history.
- Contact the shipping carrier BEFORE contacting us. As the recipient, your local Post Office or FedEx Service Center is going to be far more helpful to you than it is for us to call the St. Louis USPS or FedEx offices. Your local carrier office is going to be familiar with your neighborhood, the local delivery routes, the driver assigned to deliver the package, and any unusual factors which may impact delivery of your package. The St. Louis offices we deal with are not going to have this information.
- FedEx Ground/Home Delivery now takes photographs of deliveries which are displayed with the tracking on the FedEx website. Try to identify the location in the photo to determine where the package was delivered.
- If you have a video doorbell, please check the video to determine the package delivery location, or if someone else may have retrieved the package.
- Please, please, please check with your neighbors before contacting us. It is very common for packages to be mis-delivered to an adjacent or nearby address. Sometimes, thoughtful neighbors will also bring a package inside if they are concerned about it being stolen or damaged by weather. If you belong to a neighborhood Facebook or Nextdoor page, inquiring on those pages about a package can often resolve the situation very quickly.
- Often, unprofessional delivery personnel mark packages as "Delivered" even when they are still on the delivery vehicle in order to deceive their employer into thinking they completed their route on a timely basis. (This is very common with USPS recently.) Usually, these packages end up being delivered within the next business day or two. Please wait at least 3 business days before contacting us about a package that has been marked "Delivered" but has not arrived.
- If you believe a delivery was stolen, please contact your local police department or law enforcement official to file a report. We will need a copy of all police reports before we can process a claim. (Please understand that a properly delivered package that is later stolen is generally not our responsibility nor the responsibility of the carrier. For higher-priced items filing a claim with your homeowner or renter insurance is often necessary.)
- In the event of a successful claim, any replacement shipments will be shipped requiring an adult signature with positive ID.
- Sometimes packages get lost. Please be patient while we work with the carrier to complete a trace and determine if the package can be located. Once we receive confirmation from a carrier that a package has indeed been lost we will dispatch a replacement shipment.