Need more leverage for those more difficult tire changes? Cycle Hill HD Plus adds our fully articulating overhead arm assembly with center post to provide maximum leverage for mounting and demounting those stubborn tires! Use for street bikes, dirt bikes, ATV, Side-by-Sides, trailers and more! Upgradeable to a Classic HD with the addition of our waist-high bead breaking kit and scratch-proof bead breaker!
FeaturesThe perfect compact and economical tire changer, our Cycle Hill HD+® model beats out the imported freight warehouse models in quality, fit, finish, and flexibility!
Comes complete with:
Our patented Posi-Clamp® non-marring wheel clamping system come with Universal gripping spools installed. Short Spools are available separately for narrow lip spoke wheels such as dirt bikes and vintage.
- Cycle Hill® CH-100 HD+ Tire Changer
- Articulating "Swivel Tech" overhead arm to support and align your center post quickly
- Center post with eccentric pin
- Posi-Clamps® with Universal Spools
- Patented Mount/Demount Bar
- Tire Lube Paste [1 Pint Jar]
- Spray Bottle for tire lubes
- ATV Bead Breaker
- HDPE Non-Marring Bead Breaker Platen Block
- Assembly Instructions
- Durable powder coat finish
- One (1) Year Limited Warranty*
- YellowThing Tool: Stop that bead from creeping while mounting your tires!
- Scratch-Proof Bead Breaker: Make your changer 100% scratch-proof with our non-marring bead breaker!
- Wheel Balancer: Ensure maximum ride comfort, improved wear, and increased mileage by properly balancing your wheels & tires!
Our Hitch Mount is NOW compatible with the CH100 HD model tire changer! Waist high bead breaker kit required.
Product Selection Notes:
- If you will be working on Sport Touring and/or Heavy Cruiser motorcycles (Harley, Gold Wing, etc.) we suggest adding our SpoonBars. See video
- If all you plan on working on is Sport or Sport Touring bikes (Most BMW, Honda ST-FJR- etc), then we recommend our Scratchproof Bead Breaker Tee.
*LIMITED WARRANTY applies to all structural steel, welds and hardware. Cosmetic powder coat is not covered under warranty. Plastic replaceable consumable parts (bar tips, spools, etc.) are not covered under warranty.