The perfect compact and economical tire changer, our Cycle Hill HD® model beats out the imported freight warehouse models in quality, fit, finish, and flexibility!
Comes complete with:
Our patented Posi-Clamp® non-marring wheel clamping system come with Universal gripping spools installed. Short Spools are available separately for narrow lip spoke wheels such as dirt bikes and vintage.
- Cycle Hill® CH-100 HD Tire Changer
- Posi-Clamps® with Universal Spools
- Patented Mount/Demount Bar
- Tire Lube Paste [1 Pint Jar]
- Spray Bottle for Tire Lube
- (3) Center Posts (Small, Medium and Large)
- ATV Bead Breaker
- HDPE Non-Marring Bead Breaker Platen Block
- Assembly Instructions
- Durable powder coat finish
- One (1) Year Limited Warranty*
The three included center posts accommodate various bearing inner diameters (1/2"/13mm, 3/4"/20mm, and 1"/26mm).
- YellowThing Tool: Stop that bead from creeping while mounting your tires!
- Scratch-Proof Bead Breaker: Make your changer 100% scratch-proof with our non-marring bead breaker!
- Wheel Balancer: Ensure maximum ride comfort, improved wear, and increased mileage by properly balancing your wheels & tires!
Product Selection Notes:
- If you will be working on Sport Touring and/or Heavy Cruiser motorcycles (Harley, Gold Wing, etc.) we strongly suggest you consider our CH100HD Plus, Classic HD, or HD MAX tire changers which add improved support for the center post.
- If all you plan on working on is Sport or Sport Touring bikes (Most BMW, Honda ST-FJR- etc), then we recommend stepping up to our "Classic HD" model to ensure safe rotors during bead breaking and a more rigid wheel clamping system designed for Low Profile Sport style tires.
- This tire changer is not recommended for changing car tires, or motorcycles (such as Can-Am Spyder) using car tires. Our CH100HD Plus, Classic HD or Professional would be more appropriate for car tires. If you are considering purchasing a tire changer for anything beside motorcycle tires, please call us first to get the best guidance for your situation. We want you to buy the right machine for the job!
*LIMITED WARRANTY applies to all structural steel, welds and hardware. Cosmetic powder coat is not covered under warranty. Plastic replaceable consumable parts (bar tips, spools, etc.) are not covered under warranty.