"Give me everything I need!" A $1300+ Value, our Classic HD Tire Changer with "The Works" includes both of our patented wheel clamping systems, our Wheel Balancer, along with the largest selection of our most popular tools and accessories needed for the widest range of tire mounting/demounting and balancing! This is the same package we use in all of our live demos and rallies, and is the perfect choice for both the discriminating hobbyist and the local shop!
Comes complete with:
- Classic HD Tire Changer with Floor Stand
- Our latest articulating "Swivel Tech" overhead arm to support and align your center post fast!
- New and Improved Bead Breaker Arm (Yes, it will even break the bead on Gold Wing tires!)
- No-Mar Scratch-Proof Bead Breaker (convenient waist-high bead breaking!)
- Patented Locking Cam and Dog Blocks to quickly clamp most sport bike/sport touring wheels
- Patented Mount/Demount Bar
- Spare Demount Tip 
- Tire Lube Paste [1 Pint Jar]
- Spray Bottle for Tire Lube
- Tool Collar to hold your Tire Lube and tools
- Assembly Instructions
- Durable powder coat finish
- Lifetime Limited Warranty*
Plus our Ultimate Kit Accessories:
- Professional Static Wheel Balancer including:
- 18" Precision-Ground Balancing Axle Rod
- Standard Balancing Cone Set [.585" (15mm) to 1.22" (31mm)]
- Starter Kit of Wheel Weights [60 self-adhesive 5 gram weights in silver/grey color]
- Non-Marring Weight Scraper
- XtraHand® Clamp Bead Depressor Tools 
- YellowThing® Bead Keeper Tool 
- Valve Stem Core Wrench
Plus our Works Kit Accessories:
- 16" SpoonBar® Set [1 Pair]
- Short Snap-In Rubber Valve Stems [6/PK]
- Valve Stem Cable Tool
- Two (2) more Spare Demount Tips [Total of 3]
- Our non-marring Bead Depressor Block Set [1 set of 4/pcs]
: Perfect for track days, mount your Classic Tire Changer via the 2" receiver hitch on your truck!
Large Balancer Cone Set
: Balancing wheels for a single-sided swingarm bike or a bike/car/truck with a bearing/opening larger than 1.2”? You will need a set of our Large Balancer Cones.
*Lifetime Limited Warranty on all structural steel and welds. Cosmetic powder coat and plastic/UHMW consumable parts are not covered under warranty. Please see our WARRANTY page for limited warranty details.