The world's first, truly non-marring Mount/Demount bar with replaceable tips developed by No-Mar nearly 20 years ago. Our patented
bar is the perfect tool for changing motorcycle or automotive tires without scratching your wheels!This is the one all the imitators try to copy!We're confident that our Made in the USA Mount/Demount Bar with non-marring contact points is the best bar you will find, and works perfectly with all manual tire changers (Coats, Harbor Freight, Northern Tool, home-made, etc.)
- 1 Pint Jar of our special Tire Lube Paste
- Spray bottle for Tire Lube
-  Spare Demount Tip
- Lifetime Technical Support
- Lifetime Limited Warranty*
- Mix our included special Tire Lube Paste with water to make a lube spray to ease tire demounting; and use the paste full-strength for mounting
- Patented UHMW polyethylene non-marring, steel-reinforced mount and demount tips are designed to prevent damage to wheels even if they break during use
- Replacement Parts are readily available via our website with no waiting and fast shipping
- Unlike "Duck Bill" or other style mount/demount designs, our bar does not rub against the face of wheels causing scratches
- Consumable non-marring mount and demount tips are easily replaceable by removing set screws
- Exclusive Upgrade Discount towards the future purchase of a No-Mar Tire Changer!**
- Add a YellowThing® Bead Keeper tool at a special discount with bar purchase to avoid running in circles
- Durable Powder Coat finish***
* Limited Warranty does not cover cosmetic powder coat finish, consumable plastic parts, or damage caused by improper use or modification such as bending the bar.
- All No-Mar Tire Changers include our patented Mount/Demount Bar; there is no need to order one separately. See below for our exclusive upgrade discount if you decide to buy a No-Mar Tire Changer at a later date!
- For best results, the tire changer used should have some type of center support post that the Mount/Demount Bar can pivot upon to produce maximum leverage
- Dirt bike tires: Our customer input has been very positive on this bar when used with typical style manual changers with small metal jaws. Tire spoons may still be required for most Dirt Bike tires especially ones with more than one Bead Lock or narrower than 1 3/4".
- Order spare demount tips at a discount with bar purchase if you plan to do a lot of work. GL1800, Harley-Davidson, adventure and dirt bike tires are tougher on the demount tips than most. (Mount tips seldom wear out -- even after thousands of tire changes)
**EXCLUSIVE UPGRADE DISCOUNT!
Receive 100% credit of your Mount/Demount Bar purchase price when upgrading to a No-Mar Tire Changer!
You must call in your order to take advantage of this discount: 888-986-6627
(Discount applies to original, registered purchasers of a No-Mar Mount/Demount Bar. Original shipping cost, taxes, etc. not included in upgrade credit.)*** Powder Coating is considered a cosmetic feature and is not covered under any warranty. Our Mount/Demount Bar is a tool, and like most tools it will show signs of wear when used.