Our latest design for 2019 features a standard front mounted ATV bead breaker and platen block at ground level in addition to waist-high scratch-proof bead breaker! This Extra Heavy Duty manual tire changer can handle just about anything you can throw at it! From a 7 inch to 24 (33 inch with Monster Frame and M/D Bar accessory) wheel capacity. This changer comes with both our patented styles of wheel clamping systems: Dog and Cam blocks for Sport Bikes and Sport-Touring style wheels and our Posi-Clamps® for anything else. The reinforced 40 inch bead breaker arm gives you maximum leverage plus our new coil spring support makes adapting bead breaker height to accommodate your tire width a breeze. Finally, our newest center post design with spring assist allows for quicker and safer adjustment and even better control. All backed by the best warranty by any tire changer company!
Comes complete with:
The ULTIMATE PACKAGE includes all standard equipment listed above PLUS:
- No-Mar Professional Model Manual Tire Changer
- Patented Dog and Cam Blocks Wheel Clamping System
- Patented Posi-Clamp® Wheel Clamping System with Standard and Tall Spools
- Patented Mount/Demount Bar
- (3) Spare Demount tips
- 1 Pint Tire Lube Paste
- Spray Bottle & Nozzle for Tire Lube
- Floor Mounting Kit (4 pcs. 3.5" x 1/2" concrete anchors)
- (3) XtraHand® Clamps
- (2) 16" SpoonBars®
- (1) SpoonBar® Hanger
- (1) YellowThing® Bead Keeper Tool
- NOW with two attached Bead Breakers: Scratch-Proof and ATV
- Tool Collar
- Professional Static Wheel Balancer including:
- 18" Precision-Ground Balancing Axle Rod
- Standard Balancing Cone Set [.585" (15mm) to 1.22" (31mm)]
- Large Balancing Cone Set w/threaded rod for single-sided swingarm wheels
- Starter Kit of Wheel Weights [60 self-adhesive 5 gram weights in silver/grey color]
- Sample 6-piece kit of our Re-Useable Spoke Weights [mix of chrome and brass]
- Non-Marring Weight Scraper
- (2) ADDITIONAL 16" SpoonBars® (for a total of 4!)
- Valve Stem Core Wrench
- 4-pack of Wooden Block Shims
Optional Accessory Upgrade: Monster Frame Arm Kit Allows the user to changer up to a 33 inch wheel!
Important Shipping Information:
1. Shipping prices listed are LTL freight via FedEx Freight. To find your local FedEx terminal for pick-up options, please see: FedEx Freight Service Center Locations and search by Zip Code for a list of terminals. If you do not have a terminal nearby, call us for alternate shipping options 636-326-5999.
2. Please select your shipping option carefully. A home business does not qualify as a commercial delivery and you must select residential otherwise your shipment will be held at the terminal for you to pick up.
3. Commercial addresses without a standard height loading dock or a fork truck must select liftgate service. (A skid steer, tractor, dump truck, etc. is NOT a fork truck!)
4. All addresses must be readily accessible to a 53-foot tractor trailer for delivery. Farms, dirt/gravel roads, steep/narrow hills, or other limited access deliveries should plan on picking up at the nearest terminal.
5. The freight carrier will charge you a minimum surcharge of $75 for any changes/additions once the shipment has been dispatched, so again please select your shipping option carefully and call us before placing your order if there are any questions.
6. Under certain circumstances the shipping option you select may not apply and are subject to correction (for example, residential deliveries to the NYC area and some other other locations incur additional charges beyond our control).
7. We reserve the right to change carriers as we deem appropriate or necessary.
8. There are no refunds on freight charges if you select the wrong shipping option or if the carrier cannot deliver to your address due to access limitations.
9. Pro changers typically take from 5-7 business days to ship once the order is placed.
10. A Professional Tire Changer Ultimate Package (before any add-on items) weighs approximately 225lbs including the shipping skid.
11. Shipments to Canada include brokerage & customs fees, but DO NOT include any taxes. Canadian customers in some (mostly remote) locations may be required to pick their order up at a nearby terminal if door-to-door delivery is not available. The most economical solution for Canadian customers is to pick up their order at a terminal on the US side of the border, which allows you to select the "U.S. Lower 48:Customer PICK-UP at Nearest Freight Terminal [PRO] $149" option.