- This warranty is effective as of 12:01AM Central Standard Time on Monday, January 4, 2016, and supersedes and replaces any and all previous warranty policy(ies) issued by No-Mar or its predecessors. Any and all such previous policies are null and void.
- The length of any warranty on No-Mar products varies, please see the specific product page for warranty period.
- Surface finish is not warrantied as the products sold by No-Mar are considered tools, and contact points will produce normal wear. Colors, patterns and finish are considered cosmetic only and may vary.
- No-Mar is not responsible for, and will not warranty products showing apparent misuse, alteration, or abuse. You agree that No-Mar is the sole arbiter when it comes to determinations regarding such misuse, alteration, or abuse.
- Warranties on structural steel parts of No-Mar products vary depending on the model and purchase date.
- Warranties apply only to original purchasers of record and are not transferable. Product is automatically registered to buyer(s) at time of purchase when purchased factory-direct. Products purchased from Authorized Dealers must supply the original invoice from that Authorized Dealer.
- Proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims. Proof must be in the form of a copy of an original invoice/sales receipt or order confirmation email, which includes the date of purchase in the owner's name.
- Warranties apply to No-Mar products and parts only. Third-party products such as (but not limited to) wheels and tires are not covered under this warranty.
- Consumable/wear items such as tips and other UHMW, plastic and nylon parts are NOT covered under warranty and are considered normal wear and tear.
- The rubber coating on YellowThing® and XtraHand® Clamp tools are covered for the lifetime of the original tool provided there are no signs of misuse, abuse, or alteration. See the details of our YellowThing®/XtraHand® Clamp Exchange Program at https://www.nomartirechanger.com/rubber-recoating.html
- Any products or parts replaced under warranty carry a 90 day warranty from the date of shipment.
- Shipping of products for warranty claims both from the customer to No-Mar, and from No-Mar to the customer is the responsibility of the purchaser.
- No-Mar reserves the right to revise, update, modify, or revoke the terms of this, any, and all warranty policy(ies) at any time and for any reason. No-Mar reserves the right to determine whether to honor or dishonor any warranty as it deems appropriate based solely on the subjective judgment of No-Mar ownership, employees, and authorized agents.