"No-Mar" means No-Mar Enterprises, LLC.
- This warranty is effective as of 12:01AM Central Standard Time on Monday, January 4, 2016, and supersedes and replaces any and all previous warranty policy(ies) issued by No-Mar or its predecessors. Any and all such previous policies are null and void.
- The length of any warranty on No-Mar products varies, please see the specific product page for warranty period.
- Surface finish is not warrantied as the products sold by No-Mar are considered tools, and contact points will produce normal wear. Colors and patterns in finish may vary.
- No-Mar is not responsible for, and will not warranty products showing apparent misuse, alteration, or abuse. You agree that No-Mar is the sole arbiter when it comes to determinations regarding such misuse, alteration, or abuse.
- Warranties on structural steel parts of No-Mar products vary depending on the model and purchase date.
- Warranties apply only to original purchasers of record and are not transferable. Product is automatically registered to buyer(s) at time of purchase when purchased factory-direct. Products purchased from Authorized Dealers must supply the original invoice from that Authorized Dealer.
- Proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims. Proof must be in the form of a copy of an original invoice/sales receipt or order confirmation email, which includes the date of purchase in the owner's name.
- Warranties apply to No-Mar products and parts only. Third-party products such as (but not limited to) wheels and tires are not covered under this warranty.
- Consumable/wear items such as tips and other UHMW, plastic and nylon parts are NOT covered under warranty and are considered normal wear and tear. Customers who purchased a complete tire changer before January 1, 2016 are entitled to ONE free replacement of any plastic consumable parts included with the original tire changer. The warranty in effect on December 31, 2015 and earlier covered the lifetime of the original part, not the lifetime of the replacement part, or the lifetime of the purchaser. Such customers must call ahead for an RMA to confirm eligibility and determine the applicable shipping and handling fee. Items sent in without an RMA will be discarded.
- The rubber coating on YellowThing® and XtraHand® Clamp tools are covered for the lifetime of the original tool provided there are no signs of misuse, abuse, or alteration. See the details of our YellowThing®/XtraHand® Clamp Exchange Program at <insert link>.
- Any products or parts replaced under warranty carry a 90 day warranty from the date of shipment.
- Shipping of products for warranty claims both from the customer to No-Mar, and from No-Mar to the customer is the responsibility of the purchaser.
- No-Mar reserves the right to revise, update, modify, or revoke the terms of this, any, and all warranty policy(ies) at any time and for any reason. No-Mar reserves the right to determine whether to honor or dishonor any warranty as it deems appropriate based solely on the subjective judgment of No-Mar ownership, employees, and authorized agents.